Friday 20 January 2012

Say it isn't so...


My heart sank when I got wind of the latest fashion trend... yes folks, the dreaded fanny pack has made a come back and I'm not sure how to feel about it. Having grown up in the 90's i had my fair share of fanny packs but in the 90's they should stay! well my hideous leather patchwork ones anyway. 


I must admit I heard about their "revival" a good few moths ago and I simply chose to ignore it but lately they have been popping up everywhere! On the runway, on celebrities, they don't seem to be going away... so instead of trying to put it at the back of my mind I decided to do some research and was pleasantly surprised- no longer are they poorly made, leathery waist bags of hideousness they are actually quite cute (and you have to admit, really handy) 





Some celebrities like Tyra Banks and Kesha have even decide to don the fanny pack, Rihanna being the biggest fan. 

                

whether the packs can make a fully fledged comeback is uncertain... I tend to put them in the same fashion no-no box as the mullet but hey, anything can happen


Terri *

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    leather men belt bag

    ReplyDelete