Monday 23 January 2012

Lovely in Lace



Awards season is upon us and the red carpets are teaming with gorgeous ensembles, with lace being a favorite. We have seen it on the runways since mid 2011 and now in 2012 it is everywhere.


When I used to think of lace the first thing that popped into my mind was my granny's horrid tablecloths that covered her ancient ball and claw dining room and coffee tables. The thought of it gave me a bad taste in my mouth but now lace has taken over and boy am i glad it did.


Gone are granny's tacky tablecloths and sexy, sultry lace has arrived


 
Runways are full of the feminine fabric 



Celebs have caught on to the trend and are holding on with dear life. Some show us exactly how to pull of this chic look



 



And some show us how to get it horribly wrong...






Either way the trend seems to be here to stay

Terri*



No comments:

Post a Comment