Thursday 9 February 2012

Blake Lively is Elle's covergirl



The 24 year old blonde bombshell is on the cover of Elle's March 2012 edition and she dishes on her love life as well as striking a few poses.


For her cover photo she wears Victoria Beckham

When asked about the men in her life she said “I’ve had four boyfriends in my whole life. I’ve never been with anyone that’s not a boyfriend. If I spend time with a man, it’s because there’s somebody that I know well who has been a friend for a while." The actress has recently been romantcally connected to Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Reynolds and also dated her Gossip Girl co-star Pen Badgley (which makes the whole 4 boyfriends thing sound a little unrealistic if you ask me...)



*Gasp* The stunner doesn't have a stylist?! She looks incredible at every event and simply says “When I’m going to an event, I’ll send Christian (Louboutin) a picture of my outfit and say, ‘What shoes do you think I should wear with this?’”...wow



The actress hopes to have children and they says better be girls or trannies because she has some amazing shoes and handbags that need to be appreciated

When asked about her and Ryan Reynolds looking for an apartment together she had quite a vague response, saying “Newspapers say a lot of stuff, don’t they? Though I wish I could afford half the places that I hear I’m looking at. Sign me up!”



Terri*

No comments:

Post a Comment